Armstrong Lloyd is a specialist Marketing and Communications recruitment consultancy covering the South East and has a new opportunity for a Marketing Recruitment Partner.
Over the last 12 months we have experienced considerable growth and developed an enviable client base. We are fairly unique to other recruitment consultancies as we offer a fair degree of flexibility and agility for our recruiters to have a full work life balance, that said we all work very hard and are committed to giving the best possible service we can.
This is a full 360 Recruitment Partner role, covering both client and candidate relationship management including:
- Business Development and account management
- In-depth Interviewing and screening
- Sourcing Candidates from a variety of methods including headhunting, database mining and social media
- Shortlist management
- Part home based and part office based
- You will have use of a laptop, mobile and all the proactive tools you need
- Very supportive close team environment
- The environment suits self-starters, with good time-management skills, who enjoy autonomy, taking responsibility, demonstrating initiative, with a passion to succeed for themselves, and a pride in the company.
- We like to work hard, and to have fun along the way.
- Consultants enjoy an equitable share of candidates and clients.
- Ideally current/recent experience as a Recruitment Consultant who is looking for flexibility in working style but still 100% committed to succeeding.
- Will consider someone without direct recruitment experience from a strong business development background (not afraid to pick up the phone) and developed a CRM from scratch, ideally with an understanding of marketing sector.
- Ability to work alone remotely with support of the team and a mentor
- Passion and pride to deliver the service you provide
- The skills to nurture and develop existing relationships, as well the business acumen to identify and attract new clients.
- Motivation to maximise opportunities from a generous uncapped commission and bonus structure. After all – your success, is our success – it is recognised and rewarded.
If you have any questions or would like to discuss the role in further detail, please do not hesitate to contact Karen Lloyd on 01737 457 330